clothcap (clothcap) wrote,
clothcap
clothcap

Rumors 29th, Fulford 25th, UKC News 29th, Evidence

THE BODJEU REGIME HAS NO EVIDENCE THAT COVID IS REAL, NO EVIDENCE OF CONTAGIOUSNESS, NO EVIDENCE THAT MASKS ARE SAFE, NO JUSTIFICATION FOR VAX. VAX ARE KILLERS BY DESIGN.
NO CLAIMED HARMFUL VIRUS HAS EVER BEEN ISOLATED. IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN A CONJOB

I have evidence:
..
.
Is covid19 a virus or merely an exosome?
Also see:
http://thedishonscience.stanford.edu/posts/exosomes/
Understand what they are vaccinating against, (your immune system).
---0---
.
Rumors
.
29-Jan
Part 4: Alien Agenda, Why They Came, Why They Stayed...The Money Man...The Suburban...Autism...Savants...HAARP...The Kennedy Brothers
oldmaninthedesert https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=164792

RedPill78 News: AZ Vote Audit Led By Dominion Tied Shell Companies, Reddit Anons Strike Back (34 min)
MrFusion https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=164793

Suicide by Vaccine
CrystalRiver https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=164794

Bank Locked Account Until They Disclosed Names and Employers of Family Members
GeorgeEaton https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=164795

IMPORTANT PRIEST WARNING FROM ROME !!! MUST HEAR BEFORE YOU DIE (Video)
Mr.Ed https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=164797

If You Aren't Wearing 5 Masks You Are a Killing Machine!
CrystalRiver https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=164798
> CrystalRiver: If You Believe The Above You Are Already Dead! *NM*

12:15 video: Glenn Beck - "Dad explains his viral plea before Virginia school board to re-open: 'It's about the children'"
hobie https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=164800

29-min video: Dennis Prager - "Fireside Chat Ep. 171 — Drama Queens"
hobie https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=164801

7:49 video: Glenn Beck - "Dave Rubin is SHOCKED at how fast our world is changing"
hobie https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=164802

57-min video: Lionel - "WallStreetBets, GameStop, Reddit Subgroups, Thought Vigilantes and the Shadow Government Freaking"
hobie https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=164803

Jon Rappoport: 'The coronavirus: using “animal models” as proof of infection; another lie'
hobie https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=164806
Everything alive suffers from NIR poisoning.

hobie: Anna Von Reitz: "My God, My God...."
https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=164807
> Reader: "How do I know adrenochrome is real?"
> https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=164870
>> Reader: "... it appeared to be a disinformation Hoax before the Elections..."
>> https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=164871

Daily Caller tweet: "Report: Melania Setting Up Post-White House Office To Continue ‘Be Best’"
hobie https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=164812

Video Link: Dr Judy Mikovitz Exposes Gates, Fauci, and Fear Porn For Profit
Lion https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=164813

Frontline Doctors: Experimental vaccines are ‘not safer’ than COVID-19
CrystalRiver https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=164814

The RESET, how Trump was misused, what 5G is for, COVID and alien invasion
tonzal https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=164815

Government's Cave (& D.U.M.B.) Building Mistake & DARPAs Tunnel Contest . . . What It Really Means (Video)
SpaceCommando https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=164816

UK Nursing Home: 24 Residents (One Third) Died In 3 Weeks After Experimental MRNA COVID Injections
CrystalRiver https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=164817

Biden Attacks Farms - Comprehensive War on Global Food Supply - Engineered Famine (Video)
SpaceCommando https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=164818

Texas Governor Orders Agencies to Sue Biden Administration for Climate Actions that ‘Kill Jobs’
CrystalRiver https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=164819

Why is FedEx Shipping Out Millions of Body Bags Across the US?? (Video)
SpaceCommando https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=164820

Monsanto & Cancer Milk: FOX NEWS KILLS STORY & FIRES Reporters
RumorMail https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=164821

CGI's Mike: Near the end he gets into some very interesting legal aspects - vaccine video
RumorMail https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=164822

CGI's Morgan: DONTCHA LOVE GOOD LASER ART? Friday Fun video
RumorMail https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=164823

RED ALERT: IT'S SO DIABOLICAL EVEN MERCK WANTS OUT (Video)
SpaceCommando https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=164824

How One Man Took Down America... John D Rockefeller - video
Basil https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=164825
How Rockefeller Built His Trillion Dollar Oil Empire - vide
RumorMail https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=164826

Reminder: Toxic Radioactive Waste from Oil and Gas Wells Is Being Used to De-Ice Roads in Ohio and Other States
RumorMail https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=164827

Judaculla Rock Deciphered & Prehistoric Sites Reveal Ancient Cataclysm (Video)
SpaceCommando https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=164828

KERRY CASSIDY says a SOURCE told her THEY are SPRAYING COVID21 in the AIR and J.B. and the GOVERNORS got SPECIAL VACCINES that are not for us
NaturalWisdom https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=164829
> I've been saying that to MrsFusion for months. "They're spraying it from planes!"

> MrFusion https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=164833
>> Lymerick: Here too-they have been spraying mercilessly and then the # of cases goes WAY UP!! *NM*
>> RumorMail: Spraying had Stopped, for a Long Time here, Now EVERY DAY!!! (No Message in this post) *NM*

Biden's wire visible
AndiV https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=164830
But not the strings?

DOLORES CAHILL: If ANYONE FORCIBLY INJECTED me with the VACCINE, I would SUE THEM for MURDER!
NaturalWisdom https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=164831

Vitamin D and COVID 19: The Evidence for Prevention and Treatment of Coronavirus (SARS CoV 2) Video:1 hour (links for information included)
Freedom4ever https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=164832

Scott McKay: China Liberated CCP Dissolved, US Forces on Mainland China
in_PHI_nitti https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=164834

> Re: Scott McKay: China Liberated CCP Dissolved, US Forces on Mainland China
> in_PHI_nitti https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=164837
>> By the way, that is a clip from a video posted yesterday by NaturalWisdom
>> MrFusion https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=164838

COBRA - A Short Message to the Surface Population
Mr.Ed https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=164835

Mike Adams' Situation Update, Jan. 29th, 2021 - Governments wage terror campaigns against their own people (1hr 25min)
MrFusion https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=164839
> Link to text summary and MP3 of Mike Adams' Situation Update, Jan. 29th, 2021
> MrFusion https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=164840

SORCHA: "Putin Issues Grim “Game Without Rules” Warning As Populist Hordes Storm Wall Street"
MrFusion https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=164841

Enemies Of The Deep State – Trump Supporters, They Are Coming For You
Lymerick https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=164842

Democrats Introduce Bill for Nationwide Mail-in Voting
Lymerick https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=164843

Part 2: The Secret Terrorists...Presidents Harrison, Taylor, & Buchanan...President Lincoln
oldmaninthedesert https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=164844

Gamestopped, or Brave Sir Robinhood Ran Away
oldmaninthedesert https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=164846

Amazing Polly: SECRET SERVICE FAIL AT CAPITOL BEFORE INAUGURATION [30 min video]
NaturalWisdom https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=164847

Attainder, Impeachment, and Other Nonsense
MaryMaxwell https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=164848

REPTILIANS & CLONES SERIES - Everyone must know this...(CLONES PART 2) [8 min video]
NaturalWisdom https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=164849
> The Soul of A New Machine: Tracy Kidder's Pulitzer Prize-winning book from 1981

> NaturalWisdom https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=164850
>> The Soul of the Machine (2019): 8 part award-winning documentary series starring Jane Fonda, Bill Gates, and dozens more
>> NaturalWisdom https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=164851
>>> See for Yourself the World of Clones & How You Can Tell the Difference! [1 hr video]
>>> NaturalWisdom https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=164852

X22 Report Ep. 2391a&b - Marker [KC] 11.3, The Elite’s System Is In The Process Of Being Exposed (36 min in two parts)
MrFusion https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=164853

Here is a demonstration of the new COVID-19 testing methods in Chinese airports.
AndiV https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=164857
CrystalRiver: Can You Say No, F No, No F---ing WAy! *NM*

For those of you who don't get it...they are giving you the virus...not looking for it!!!
‘Can COVID-19 Revolutionize the Treatment of Viral Diseases?
CrystalRiver https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=164858
There is no such thing as natural viral diseases, only toxins.

Biden, Not The Actions of a Devout Catholic, Just Wrong!!
CrystalRiver https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=164859

Forced to Get the COVID Vaccine? ICAN May Be Able to Help.
CrystalRiver https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=164861
> Ben Swann: Minnesota Medical Board Is Attempting To Restrict Dr. Bob Zajac's Medical License Over His Support Of Informed Vaccine Consent [13 min video]
> NaturalWisdom https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=164859

JUDY BYINGTON:... US UNDER MILITARY LAW, CONGRESS ARRESTED, WAR WITH CCP WON AND NO ONE KNOWS IT
Seawitch https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=164863
Yet the DC admin appears to issuing lunatic regs as if...

REGISTER FOR SUNDAY's (JAN 31st) INTERVIEW W/ DAVID ICKE - 'ALL YOU EVER NEEDED TO KNOW’
NaturalWisdom https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=164864

Saratoga Ocean: Extraterrestrial Message about Earth 👽 | Not for the faint-hearted 😱 | Mind blowing! [19 min video]
NaturalWisdom https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=164866

Loyal Long Time Reader Sends Sad News
oldmaninthedesert https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=164867

: LINK - Judicial Watch Washington Weekly Update by Tom Fitton
Lymerick https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=164868

---0---

Hollywood FX Can’t Save Bankrupt USA Inc

by Benjamin Fulford, January 25, 2021

kpblog.space January 21, 2021
Posted by kauilapele
https://kpblog.space/2021/01/27/full-article-benjamin-fulford-1-25-21-hollywood-fx-cant-save-bankrupt-usa-inc/

It’s over folks, the criminal enterprise known as the Corporation of the United States of America is finished.  Actual on the ground reporters with White House Press passes, confirm that nobody is in the White House.  The corrupt members of Congress and the Senate dare not show their faces in Washington DC, knowing they could be arrested if they do so.
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/jan/21/house-cancels-business-during-first-full-biden-wee/

Here is a picture of the oval office sound stage where they are shooting the so-called “President” Biden using Hollywood FX.
IMAGE

This is always another option.
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-norfolk-55469093

Different uniforms were used for the fake inauguration of Biden.  One source on location says actors were hired.
IMAGE

Now compare with the inauguration of George Bush Jr.  The uniforms all have insignia.
MAGE

There is plenty of other evidence out there, such as photos of a parking lot behind the “Oval Office,” when the real one would have a lawn in the background.
Thief in Chief Biden and team were denied the use of a government plane and had to fly on a private jet, illustrating how he is an illegitimate president.
IMAGE

Pentagon sources say we are now in an interregnum before a Republic of the United States of America is established.  Eventually, potentially from Alaska to Argentina they suggest.  A new capital will be built, and Washington DC will become a museum and tourist attraction, the sources say.
Remember, the Republic of the United States of America founded in 1776 was replaced by a privately owned corporation in 1871.  That corporation’s shelf life has now expired.
However, the owners of the Corporation: the Rockefeller and Rothschild, etc. crime families are still fighting tooth and nail to keep their illusion of control intact.  They have reached a deal with Communist China to finance their corporation and have been blackmailing the U.S. military with nuclear dirty bombs.
That is why their sh-t-show is still on many television sets.  As further evidence the Rockefellers are trying to sell us out to China, take a look at the CCP flunky they want to run the CIA:
https://thenationalpulse.com/exclusive/biden-cia-director-ccp/

However, Pentagon, British MI6 and Russian FSB sources say a counter-attack is underway that will end their entire fake pandemic and related attempt at establishing totalitarian rule.  Russian FSB sources promise “the global trend is to stop the pandemic hysteria by May.”  Of course, we have seen so many deadlines come and go with no visible change happening that we will only believe this when we see it.
Nonetheless, the reason the Russians say it will be over by May is because – although the information has been carefully scrubbed from the English language internet – the fact is that in 2020 global mortality statistics show no increase.  In other words, the objective facts show the entire pandemic is fake.
The article at the link below in Russian has English charts showing these statistics.  Please use Google translate or something similar to read the text.
https://hippy-end.livejournal.com/3918359.html

Furthermore, shocking revelations about the real reason for the ongoing mRNA vaccination campaign have motivated world special forces to intensify the hunt and kill operation against the Khazarian Mafia politburo and their flunkies.  This means, for example, the entire extended Rockefeller family is being rounded up.
Here is proof of Rockefeller guilt from a document their foundation produced in May of 2010:

“In 2021, the pandemic that the world had been anticipating for years finally hit.  Unlike 2009’s H1N1, this new influenza strain — originating from wild geese — was extremely virulent and deadly.  Even the most pandemic-prepared nations were quickly overwhelmed when the virus streaked around the world, infecting nearly 20 percent of the global population and killing 8 million in just seven months, the majority of them healthy young adults.

The pandemic also had a deadly effect on economies: international mobility of both people and goods screeched to a halt, debilitating industries like tourism and breaking global supply chains.  Even locally, normally bustling shops and office buildings sat empty for months, devoid of both employees and customers.

The pandemic blanketed the planet — though disproportionate numbers died in Africa, Southeast Asia, and Central America, where the virus spread like wildfire in the absence of official containment protocols.  But even in developed countries, containment was a challenge.

The United States’s initial policy of “strongly discouraging” citizens from flying proved deadly in its leniency, accelerating the spread of the virus not just within the U.S.  but across borders.  However, a few countries did fare better — China in particular.

The Chinese government’s quick imposition and enforcement of mandatory quarantine for all citizens, as well as its instant and near-hermetic sealing off of all borders, saved millions of lives, stopping the spread of the virus far earlier than in other countries and enabling a swifter post-pandemic recovery. By 2025, people seemed to be growing weary of so much top-down control and letting leaders and authorities make choices for them.” https://thewatchtowers.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Rockefeller-Foundation.pdf

Even worse, the vaccines they are now trying to inject into everybody on Earth are using CRISPR gene-editing technology to alter people’s DNA and brain structure in order to remove genes related to religious belief and add genes to increase dopamine production.  This would make people passive and happy no matter what their government was doing to them.
Take a look at the following two videos, one less than five minutes and the other 29 minutes (if you a pressed for time skip to the last 10 minutes) to see exactly how they are doing this.
https://youtu.be/spw5nmUrpWA
https://youtu.be/GjhQfO-9hT8

The speaker in the first video says a gene called VMAT2 has been associated with religious fundamentalism.  He recommends vaccinating people in the Middle East with a virus that will remove this gene and thus eliminate fundamentalist fanaticism.  However, as an FSB source pointed out: “a ‘side effect’ is that any other religious experiences and belief in God would also be eliminated.”  The FSB says the U.S. Corporate government has already carried out this vaccination campaign in the Middle East.
The speaker in the longer video describes how they used CRISPR gene-editing vaccines to change the brain structure and behavior of rats.  He was talking about using the vaccine to treat drug and other addiction problems.  Again though, as the FSB source points out “it explains how the vaccine can edit genes to change behavior: people can be happy all the time as their dopamine production is boosted.  They can be stopped from becoming violent and become obedient.”

So there you have it, the Khazarian Mafia wants to turn us into happy, spiritually empty, sheeple who have been genetically programmed to be obedient no matter what.  This is worse than even George Orwell imagined in his novel 1984.

This is what MI6 had to say on the subject:

“The KM sponsored mRNA vaccines contain CRISPR gene-editing technology, which is not inoculation but genomics and is contrary to international law and highly illegal.

The international so-called public health emergency is placing immense strain on global economies and all of their public administrations including the civilian police and courts.  The violations of international law are widespread and ever-increasing.

The sheer body of counterintelligence we gather on a daily basis since the onset of this so-called public health emergency gives us very good reason to suspect all that is being told about this and the decisions being made thereafter are not altogether reliable.

We will therefore conduct our counterintelligence operation in symphony with all of the world’s military intelligence communities to get to the bottom of the matter and expedite an ending to what is so very draining for us all.”

The Canadians are also getting ready to declare war on the Rockefellers and their minions because the Rockefeller script-reader Biden has taken actions to protect Rockefeller Middle East oil operations by preventing Americans from buying non-Rockefeller controlled Canadian oil.
Ontario Premier Doug Ford, Alberta’s Jason Kenney, and Saskatchewan’s Scott Moe have openly said they want to go to war with the United States over the cancellation of the Keystone XL pipeline.
https://globalnews.ca/news/7592405/trudeau-premiers-keystone-xl/

Canada’s Manchurian candidate slave Prime Minister Justin Castro is trying to prevent this from happening.  However, the Canadian military has already stopped obeying him after he tried to order them to teach the Chinese how to wage winter warfare.  They refused because teaching winter warfare to the Chinese would make it easier for them to invade the American continent via Alaska.
The scheme to conquer the Americas via Alaska was first formulated in 1929 by the Japanese militarists in their Tanaka plan.  So now, Canadian military forces are joining with the U.S. military to finish off Khazarian Mafia rule in North and South America and prevent Chinese colonization of the Americas.
The Russians will also stand with the Canadians and Americans, FSB forces promise.  That is why the Pentagon issued the following statement;

“The decision to seek a five-year extension of New START advances the nation’s defense.  Russia’s compliance with the treaty has served our national security interests well, and Americans are much safer with New START intact and extended.   We cannot afford to lose New START’s intrusive inspection and notification tools.”
https://www.defense.gov/Newsroom/Releases/Release/Article/2479274/statement-by-john-kirby-pentagon-press-secretary-on-new-start/

Of course the Chinese moderates are not behind this Rockefeller betrayal plan.  For example, Foreign Ministry spokesperson Hua Chunying said at a recent press briefing, “I believe that with joint efforts of both sides, the ‘better angels’ in China-U.S.  relations will be able to overcome forces for evil.”  Asian secret societies understand very well that the “forces for evil,” refers to the Khazarian Mafia.
A couple of other recent developments in the war to liberate Planet Earth need to be mentioned here.  One was an attack that destroyed one of the largest “Covid-19” vaccine plants in the world.  MI6 sources say the vaccine that was being produced there was not one of the gene-editing mRNA vaccines, so it may have been an attack aimed at forcing Indians to accept mRNA vaccines.
https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/fire-engulfing-plant-worlds-biggest-covid-vaccine-maker-india

The other thing to note is that the former head of the Vatican bank was found guilty of embezzlement last week.  This is important because the Vatican bank has been the instrument long used to control the so-called world leaders we see on our TV sets.
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/1/21/former-head-of-vatican-bank-found-guilty-of-embezzlement

Finally, if people want to find out what is really going on with the world’s elite and want to pressure them to do the right thing, they should watch and lobby the activities at the online Davos forum going on this week.  Believe it or not, many of the elite actually want to do good and need public support.
https://www.livemint.com/news/world/modi-xi-jinping-to-lead-davos-agenda-biden-johnson-skip-event-details-here-11611452372249.html

Original: https://benjaminfulford.net/2021/01/25/u-s-corp-adrift-at-sea-with-captain-ai-joe/
---0---

"Forced Vaccination Via Corporate Policy!
UK Column News - 29th January 2021

Mike Robinson and Patrick Henningsen with today's UK Column News.





00:24 - COVID 19 Propaganda Gone Wild And Vaccine Variant Insanity
Sources:

Novavax Claims: - https://bit.ly/3cnyKsg
Telegraph Article: - https://archive.is/JKSL1
Telegraph Article: - https://archive.is/YR2kL
BBC Newsnight Tweet: - https://twitter.com/BBCNewsnight/status/1352763121044221952

10:18 - EU Narrative To Create False Scarcity and the Illusion of Demand
Sources:

Telegraph Article: - https://archive.is/g2KIV

12:16 - Adverse Reactions To Vaccines? No One Knows.
Sources:

Pemberley Care Home: - https://bit.ly/2NHqoRH

13:54 - Forced Vaccination Via Corporate Policy
Sources:

Wed UK Column: - https://www.ukcolumn.org/ukcolumn-news/uk-column-news-29th-january-2021
Telegraph Article: - https://archive.is/ESu1k

16:26 - The Great Reset Fun At Davos
Sources:

WP Article: - https://archive.is/PahMM
Vladimir Putin Statement: - https://bit.ly/3t70qaG

24:44 - Social Media Giants Competing With States
Sources:

21stCentury Article 2011: - https://21stcenturywire.com/2011/01/31/facebook-dollars-on-the-horizon/

28:31 - Nicole Schwab Promotes The Family Business Interest In Carbon Markets
Sources:

Nicole Schwab Profile: - https://bit.ly/3t2NJhb
WEF Carbon Market Discussion: - https://bit.ly/3r2qLoy

33:15 - Financial Shell Game Driving the Climate Change Agenda by Destroying Third World Development
Sources:

Barbara Woodward Statement: - https://bit.ly/3t7Y3o0
JTF Roadmap: - https://bit.ly/3pwB1VJ
Blackrock UK Tweet: - https://twitter.com/BlackRock_UK/status/1354053549764784131

41:14 - The Great Reopening
Sources:

The Great Reopening Video: - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZcL1_6HHQE
The Great Reopening Telegram Channel: - (1) - https://t.me/THEGREATREOPENING (2) - https://t.me/THEGREATREOPENINGUK
The Great Reopening On Twitter: - https://twitter.com/THEGREATREOPEN1
FACEBOOK GROUP: - https://www.facebook.com/groups/44942...
PAGE: - https://www.facebook.com/The-GREAT-Re...
INSTAGRAM: - https://www.instagram.com/thegreatreo...
YOUTUBE: - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsw-...
COLDCAST: - https://coldcast.org/groups/Thegreatr...

43:40 - Birdwatch Rolls Out More Social Media Censorship
Sources:

21stCenturyWire Article: - https://21stcenturywire.com/2021/01/28/twitters-birdwatch-community-fact...
Guardian Article: - https://bit.ly/2MfJoqb

51:37 - Brexit Chaos By Design
Sources:

BBC Article: - https://bit.ly/3t9JMXO

55:43 - Financial Shell Game Faces A Challenge From The Public
Sources:

Benoit Coere Statement BIS Innovation Hub: - https://bit.ly/3aeaDJR
ABC News Article: - https://bit.ly/3pu7ImI
Twitter Announcement Robinhood: - https://twitter.com/i/events/1354872291872526336
Reuters Article: - https://reut.rs/3px9Fyz
Yahoo Article: - https://yhoo.it/3cnEFgE
Busines Insider Article: - https://bit.ly/3cnu3hO
ABC News Article: - https://abcn.ws/39rLLPy

01:09:00 - The MSM Admits The So Called Storming of Capitol Hill Was A Set Up And Other Co-intel-pro Operations
Sources:

The Hill Article: - https://bit.ly/3taYFJI
Reuters Article: - https://reut.rs/3pzQMes

https://www.ukcolumn.org/ukcolumn-news/uk-column-news-29th-january-2021
Latest News: https://www.ukcolumn.org/
News archive: https://www.ukcolumn.org/ukcolumn-news-archive
Northern Exposure: https://www.ukcolumn.org/northern-exposure
Community discussions : https://www.ukcolumn.org/community/
Public comments: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FSuzIcxDKI
SM FB: https://www.facebook.com/pages/UK-Column/285303174858472
SM Twitter: http://twitter.com/ukcolumn

Cancel your BBC BS licence and use the cash to support real news from UKC.

---0---

America - Crowd Sourced Evidence
Add yours, take what you need
Election Fraud
Gamestop
COVID19 Fraud

Capitol Protest
Subscribe

  • Post a new comment

    Error

    default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments