Not one of the EU treaties is legal or binding since a co-signatory was acting illegally, impersonating The Queen, proved in court, Regina v JAH. Of course, having criminals controlling all bureaucracy, that includes the Judiciary, the Police, and the intelligence services, (all incorporated?) documentation of criminality has been totally ignored for over 15 years now, clear evidence of MsM support of the criminal sacks, (at least) Blair, Cameron, May, Johnson running the sh*t show for the 4th Reich's DVD.
Hereunder, additional to the illegality of the treaties, further evidence of the illegality of the (Pilgrims-Vatican-The City-DC's) Bilderberg-CIA imposed gang of crooks and perverts as exhorted by Christopher Story;
E.U. TREATIES PROCURED BY PAYOLA CORRUPTION
BRUSSELS ACCOUNTS ARE FRAUDULENT: E.C. CREDIT RATING AT RISK
Wednesday 12 October 2005
BRITAIN CAN LEAVE THIS ILLEGAL ‘FESTERING DUSTBIN OF CORRUPTION’ TOMORROW
• Note: Intelligence on EC/EU fraud and corruption in this report was supplied by and derived from research by Ashley Mote MEP, Paul Buitenen MEP, Marta Andreasen, and Christopher Arkell. The intelligence on Edward Heath, Geoffrey Rippon, et al, and on the EU practice of making corrupt ‘payola’ payments to key negotiators and signatories of specified EU Collective and Accession Treaties in exchange for their perverted ongoing cooperation was not obtained from them, but was provided inter alia by several intelligence agencies and was cross-checked prior to publication in International Currency Review and on this website. It is noteworthy that one month after publication of this report and of the journal, not a single statement contained herein had been challenged, denied, or commented upon by the officials, journalists and others to whom the journal and this report were sent. All hope this will ‘go away’, so that everyone will forget about it – but it won’t.
The European Union Collective is illegal and so extensively criminalised that it has become all but indistinguishable from a criminal organisation. It is illegal because key EU treaties were procured by means of slush fund payments. It is corrupt because, being born in corruption, its procedures are designed to mask the corrupt activities of many of its officials, while it publishes false accounts.
These findings are published today in the latest issue of International Currency Review, the London-based Journal of the International Financial Community.
The fraudulence of the European Commission’s accounts necessitates urgent reconsideration of its Triple-A Credit Rating by the leading Rating Agencies. Precise evidence of the fraudulence of the EC’s accounts is presented in the issue.
International Currency Review has advised the agencies accordingly, and anticipates that they will carry out the necessary overdue reassessment of the EC’s ‘integrity’. In the event that no action is taken, given the extreme gravity of the evidence of institutionalised accounting fraud presented in the journal, the integrity of the Credit Rating Agencies themselves may be called into question – not least by International Currency Review. This may have repercussions for the International Financial Community generally.
WHY THE EUROPEAN UNION IS ILLEGAL AND ILLEGITIMATE
But first things first. The illegitimacy and illegality of the European Union – and thus of ALL its constituent structures, including the European Central Bank – arises from the following facts:
• The British Treaty of Accession was signed by two agents of the German ‘Black’ Nazi intelligence continuum, DVD [•see below], based in Dachau, near Munich. The two signatories, both of whom received substantial financial rewards for their ‘cooperation’, were: Edward Heath and Geoffrey Rippon. Together with the late Roy Jenkins, they were recruited/compromised by the German Abwehr while studying at Balliol College, Oxford.
• THE E.U. TREATIES ARE ROUTINELY PROCURED BY FRAUDULENT MEANS:
That is to say, official signatories and senior policymakers/operatives have received, and routinely receive, substantial corrupt payments, remitted to their secret offshore bank accounts, in exchange for their ‘cooperation’ in pushing through successive EU treaties. The bribery funds are derived from a colossal secret ‘Black Operations’ slush fund account located in Switzerland – the title and size of which is divulged in the report. For instance:
• $5.0 billion was allocated from the Swiss slush fund to ‘procure’ the European Constitution Treaty, divided into two tranches:
1. $2.5 billion was payable (and paid) on completion of the Inter Governmental Conference [IGC], in July/August of 2004, with $100 million allocated for each of the 25 EU ‘Member States’. The corrupt bribery funds were remitted in Euros.
2. A further $2.5 billion ($100 million for each ‘Member State’) was payable on ratification of the Collective Treaty. Given the negative referendum results delivered by the French and Dutch electorates, payment of the second tranches has been a matter of understandable tension and contention ever since, not least since such ‘Black’ remittances, which are commonplace at the intergovernmental level, are illegal – and therefore ‘never happened’.
Intelligence sources have provided International Currency Review with the name of the secret Swiss bank account, the vast amount of ‘Black’ money it holds, the amounts allocated for each corrupted EU ‘Member State’, and the names of three of the most prominent alleged recipients of ‘Black’ payments, together with details of the alleged transactions concerned.
EXPOSURES TRIGGERED BY THE DEATH OF SIR EDWARD HEATH
These revelations have become possible following the death of Sir Edward Heath, who was a German agent and asset for six decades, representing the longest known foreign intelligence penetration in modern history.
It is significant that the Obituary of Heath published in The Guardian on 18th July 2005, closed with the following cryptic sentence:
‘He [Heath] remained determined that he would be vindicated, until close to the end’.
This referred to the fact that when Heath visited Salzburg in 2003, ostensibly to attend the Music Festival there, the real reason for his visit was that he had been summoned to Dachau, where DVD officers warned him that British intelligence were intending to confront him with his treachery. It is reported that, on hearing this, Heath literally ‘blew a fuse’: he suffered a pulmonary embolism.
A similar fate attended the demise of Roy (Lord) Jenkins, who suffered a severe heart attack when confronted by intelligence officials with the fact that he was about to be exposed for his long-term treachery against the United Kingdom. Jenkins was one of the most lethal of all long-term German agents operating at the highest levels of the British Government. And the present allegedly deeply compromised Prime Minister, Tony Blair, is the late Lord Jenkins’ protégé.
Heath, Rippon and Jenkins were far from being the only long-term, high-level foreign penetration by the DVD – the successor ‘Black’ (continuing Nazi) intelligence organisation to the Abwehr. In the United States, the Dulles brothers were German agents, and it is believed that certain operatives who have held high office in the United States were/are German agents to this day. Substantial transfers of ‘Black Operations’ funds orginally controlled by the US authorities are known to have been transferred into the hands of the German ‘Black’ covert intelligence community. The CIA is being extensively purged of operatives with ethnic and other loyalties and ties to Germany.
THE 1969 VIENNA CONVENTION ON TREATIES
Given that (a) the United Kingdom’s EEC Accession Treaty, (b) The Maastricht Treaty of 1992 and (c) The (aborted) European Constitution Treaty were among E.U. treaties that were procured by fraudulent means, THE EUROPEAN UNION IS AN ILLEGAL ORGANISATION • •.
This is because Article 49 of the 1969 Vienna Convention on Treaties, to which Britain and other EU ‘Member States’ are parties, provides as follows:
‘If a State has been induced to conclude a treaty by the fraudulent conduct of another negotiating State, that State may invoke the fraud as invalidating its consent to be bound by the treaty’.
[• • The first tranche of corrupt payments for the Constitution Treaty was paid out, but the fate of the second tranche, given the negative French and Dutch referenda outcomes, is uncertain – as well as being the subject of vicious secret controversy].
According to intelligence sources, earlier European Union Collective treaties were likewise procured by fraudulent means.
In the British case, UK membership of the European Union Collective – an illegal organisation which exists to subsume, usurp and collectivise national sovereignty under the enticing cover of ‘cooperation’ (code for collectivisation) – contravenes the 1689 Bill of Rights, which remains the law of the United Kingdom to this day and which incorporates the following oath: ‘I do declare that no foreign prince, person, prelate, state or potentate hath or ought to have any jurisdiction, power, superiority, pre-eminence or authority within this realm’.
WHY THE EUROPEAN UNION IS A CRIMINAL ORGANISATION
In addition to exposing the illegality and illegitimacy of the European Union as a whole, the latest issue of International Currency Review demonstrates, with extensive analysis and documentation, that the European Commission is a criminal organisation. The issue has been prepared in close collaboration with Ashley Mote, Independent MEP for Southeast England, [www.ashleymote.co.uk] and Continental MEP colleagues. In October 2004, Mr Mote and Marta Andreasen, the former Chief Accountant of the European Commission, presented the UK Serious Fraud Office with two large lever-arch files contained voluminous damning information about institutionalised corruption in the Commission and related EU structures.
Among reasons for concluding that the European Union is a criminal organisation, are the following:
1. Because successive Presidents of the European Union preside over the disbursement of the corrupt ‘Black’ ‘facilitation fees’ identified, each successive (six-monthly) President is and has been aware of the corrupt mechanism used to procure the EU’s successive collective treaties.
2. The incidence of fraud committed within the EU’s structures is so extensive and routine, that the European Commission has been condemned as condoning a ‘culture of corruption’, and presiding over a system of ‘institutionalised looting’. Scandalised EC whistleblowing officials refer to the European Commission as a ‘festering dustbin of corruption’. In 2004, there were nearly 3,500 separate cases of EC fraud.
3. When he was informed in 2004 that the EC Vice-President-designate, Jacques Barrot, had been convicted for the embezzlement of funds, and had withheld this information from the President-designate, José-Manuel Barroso, the President denied any prior knowledge of this fact, and left Barrot in place.
4. It is nothing unusual for European Commission officials to be associated with lucrative corrupt ‘side businesses’ – often using offshore accounts – from which they benefit financially, consequent upon contracts being awarded to the businesses in which they themselves have a secret pecuniary interest. For instance:
5. The Sunday Telegraph reported on 25th September that two EC employees own a Brussels sex hotel, Studio Europe, which rents out rooms for 13 euros an hour. No doubt this location is used for blackmail purposes. The EC officials were named as Carmela lo Giudice, an assistant in the EC Budget Directorate-General, and George Tzikis, a porter in the Directorate-General responsible for employment. This is the latest of innumerable EC scandals to have erupted into the public domain.
6. Unhealthy and evidently pervasive masonic links exist between EC officials and contractors, resulting in corrupt and unhealthy ‘business relationships’.
7. The European Commission’s accounting is not only shambolic, but also fraudulent. Evidence to this effect is presented, inter alia, by the well-known British forensic accountant, Christopher Arkell, FTCA, and by the former Chief Accountant of the European Commission, Marta Andreasen. She was ‘suspended’ after five months en poste, and then fired, after she queried the legitimacy of payments that Directorates-General required her to authorise. She asked awkward questions, and was effectively told to ‘shut up and just sign’. The EC’s accounting irregularities, which are glaring, include the following abuses:
• When certain accounting modifications were implemented at the end of 2004, the closing balances in 2004 and the opening balances in 2005 were not reconciled – thereby permanently embedding false accounting data for the future. This means that henceforth no EC accounts can ever be accurate (not that this has ever yet been the case).
• Even though EU ‘Member States’ have been making payments to the Commission for decades to cover the costs of pension liabilities for approximately 39,000 EC employees (as of 2005), the EU ‘Member States’ have simultaneously been charged with the liability of making/guaranteeing the resulting pension payments. Thus pension liabilities appear on both sides of the balance sheet. Proper accounting practice would require a charge to the Income and Expenditure Account of EUR 19.5 billion, and a consequent reduction in reserves. The European Commission should have been acquiring a liability for pensions throughout its existence, instead of fudging the accounts in this fraudulent and irregular manner.
• The European Commission ‘makes’ massive surpluses out of the ‘Member States’ annually, which it covers up. Surpluses are supposed, according to the EU’s own regulations, to be returned to the ‘Member States’. What happens in practice is that EC surpluses that have arisen after all accruals have been accounted for, are eliminated by the simple manipulative expedient of providing for potential expenditures not openly through the Income and Expenditure Account, but by means of corrupt adjustments to the Balance Sheet (‘Provisions’).
• This method of accounting is prohibited by all recognised accounting standards around the world as dishonest. Its use by the European Commission represents a clear fraud perpetrated upon the ‘Member States’ and their peoples.
• EC accounting records can be changed two or more years in arrears. The amount and the payee, but not the unique identifying number, can be altered, and no record whatsoever of such changes is/has been maintained in the records. This represents an open-ended invitation to scam the system, especially as it is routine for the EC’s Annual Accounts to be adjusted retrospectively.
8. The huge Eurocracy (or self-interested EU nomenklatura) has perfected subtle mechanisms for ensuring that hardly anything is ever done to stamp out corruption. These techniques include, but are not confined to, the following:
8.1 The use of ‘candour’, which is NOT to be confused with the truth. ‘Candour’ is deployed in order to disarm, mislead, divert and mollify critics, so that any underlying fraud goes undetected.
8.2 The ‘multiple investigations’ technique. What happens is that several investigations are ‘opened’ separately. More ‘investigations’ may follow. Some are then ‘closed’, or ‘suspended’, ostensibly ‘pending’ the ‘results’ of other investigations. The resulting, deliberately contrived, confusion, with successive reports contradicting others, ensures that the corruption trail is buried and lost. Report-writing is used to smother transparency, clarity, and truth.
8.3 The EC and its structures have at least 3,094 secret ‘working groups’ or committees, all of which are answerable to no-one, and the operations of which are secret.
8.4 The main objective of any EC fraud investigation is to procure that the case is ‘exported’ as quickly as possible to the ‘Member States’ concerned, so that any corruption at the EC centre is consequently hidden from scrutiny.
8.5 Wherever possible, investigations are kept unresolved until the existing Commission is replaced by its successor, when the ‘that was then, this is now’ excuse kicks in.
8.6 Innumerable other deliberate obstruction methods, identified by International Currency Review, with the guidance of Ashley Mote MEP and his colleagues, are routinely employed by the EC and related structures, to maximise the obfuscation of troubling problems. For instance, one external corporation, based in Luxembourg, in which EC officials had an interest, was ostensibly established on 29th February 1989 – a date which never even existed. When a sanitised official report on the entity’s fraudulent activities was presented to the former President of the European Commission, Signor Romano Prodi – that allegedly corrupt Italian ‘machine’ politician – the date was altered to 22nd February 1989. This further illustrates the devious standard EC technique of promulgating conflicting information in separate, contradictory reports. By this means, controversy is deflected into sterile arguments over the conflicting information, diverting attention from the looting itself.
8.7 The European Court of Auditors has given an adverse opinion for many years, on 95% of all European Commission Expenditure. It has never, ever, approved the EC’s accounts. Furthermore, evidence has surfaced of fraud in the Court’s own accounts – one of several indications that the Court itself cannot be trusted. Indeed, like the Commission’s own internal Audit Service, its main task, by open official admission, is to minimise embarrassment to the Commission.
The evidence of EC looting and serial corruption contained in this single issue of International Currency Review is sufficient to induce a terminal crisis at the European Commission.
WHY BRITISH PAYMENTS TO THE EC MUST CEASE FORTHWITH
Both Ashley Mote MEP and the journal’s Editor, Christopher Story, demand that the UK Treasury sits up, finally takes notice, and withholds further financial contributions to the EC budget pending elimination of institutionalised corruption and looting in the European Commission’s structures, which, on the basis of exprerience, will never happen.
In a letter to Ashley Mote dated 22nd October 2004, Mr Stephen Timms, the UK Treasury Minister responsible, told the MEP that withholding British payments to the EC would be illegal and would be an option ‘we would not even consider’.
But continued squandering of UK taxpayers’ funds represents a dereliction by British Ministers and their officials. of their duty of care towards UK taxpayers’ funds. Given the gravity of the situation, Ministers are believed to be at increasing risk of being sued for negligence as exposures of the European Commission’s ‘culture of corruption’ proliferate.
Moreover the former Chancellor of the Exchequer, Lord Lawson of Blaby, has told the House of Lords’ European Committee that the British Government DOES have the legal scope to give itself powers to withhold payments to the European Commission. He told the Committee:
‘You have to remember how hard it was to win the [UK] rebate… It would never have happened if we had not made it clear that if we did not get satisfaction, we would withhold our contributions. I think it was widely known that we had a draft bill printed to give us the legal authority to withhold our contributions. It was never published, but it was printed. It was discreetly made known to those who we negotiated with, that this is what would happen if we did not get satisfaction…. Without that threat to withhold our contributions, to the extent of having the UK law officers produce a bill, we would not have got [the rebate]’.
[Source: Future Financing of the European Union, House of Lords European Committee, HL Paper 62, 9th March 2005: evidence to the Committee by Lord Lawson].
But since Britain’s EU membership is illegal, because the UK Accession Treaty and successive EU Collective Treaties(notably Maastricht) were procured by fraud, it is not even technically necessary for the Government to extract that draft bill from the official pigeon-hole into which it was shoved.
BRITAIN CAN LEAVE THE EUROPEAN UNION TOMORROW: NO PROBLEM
The Government can walk away from the European Union tomorrow – and use the 25% of Gross Domestic Product represented by all current and future costs of EU Membership, to rebuild the public transportation system, build spanking new ‘schools’n’ospitals’ wherever demand exists, and revitalise the British economy generally – all without suffering any losses, since EU membership has brought Britain no clear benefits at all, that could not have been procured domestically. It has, however, meant that billions of UK taxpayers’ funds that the British Government should have been spending at home, have been squandered on this sterile, decaying, corrupt collectivist project.
All EU ‘Member States’, valuing the huge British market for their goods, would be compelled to negotiate arms’-length bilateral trade and other agreements with the United Kingdom, or risk losing access to UK markets. Any prospective interim disruptions could be accommodated by the British Government directing the UK taxpayers’ funds that it normally squanders with the EC’s ‘festering dustbin of corruption’, into temporarily vulnerable sectors of the UK economy.
A Free Trade Agreement linking Britain, the United States and Canada has been readied, for implementation when Britain leaves the European Community
For, contrary to what is in the public domain, contingency plans do exist for the United Kingdom to leave the European Union. These were recently reviewed and ‘dusted down’, in the context of key connections made by certain intelligence circles following the 7/7 attacks, which have shown that EU ‘Member States’ that profess to be close allies of the United Kingdom, are anything but.
Exposure information for this special issue of International Currency review [Volume 30, Number 4] has been developed with the generous practical assistance of Ashley Mote MEP, Paul van Buitenen MEP, Marta Andreasen, Christopher Arkell FTCA, and US and UK intelligence sources special to the Editor, Christopher Story. For further details, see Ashley Mote’s website: www.ashleymote.co.uk.
DVD - Deutsche Verteidigungs Dienst [German Defence Agency]:
This is the ultra-secret German Nazi continung ‘Black Operations’ intelligence organisation based, appropriately enough, in Dachau, near Munich. Intelligence concerning the existence of this organisation was passed to the Editor of International Currency Review by a British intelligence source. The Editor then had its existence checked out by high-level US intelligence contacts, who confirmed the entity’s existence and importance. There is some uncertainty about what the initials DVD stand for – alternatively Deutsche Versicherungs Dienst [German Insurance Agency] or else Deutsche Verteidigungs Dienst [German Defence Agency] – the context here being that DVD is the Abwehr-linked intelligence continuum of the Nazi International, originally established by the Nazi Abwehr as the German Geopolitical Centre in Madrid in 1942. Therefore, in this context, ‘insurance’ would mean ‘insuring the continuity of Nazi global hegemony strategy for the establishment of the controlling Thousand-Year Reich’; while ‘defence’ in this same context would mean ‘defending’ the continuing covert Nazi global hegemony strategy. DVD is not funded by the German Government and taxpayer, since it operates its own covert sources of giga-finance, but its main operations and strategy are routinely approved by the German Chancellery. Any official denial of this fact is a lie.
("But what can I do?" Tell someone, it just needs enough people to know, no violence.)
Some Rumors, 13 - 14 October from rumormillnews.com in the comments section.
Some amazing stuff comes out from the posters there.
Also, in about 10mins,
UK Column News for the 19th October
I fancy the team has finally got into its stride. Retake England from the Nazi 4th Reich reps! Then the world.
#DVD, #Deutsche_Verteidigungs_Dienst, #EU_TREATIES_PROCURED_BY_PAYOLA.