How might the CIA control NATO and the NATO-run Bilderberg Group?
Witness X2 noted:
"Parties with underage girls in the Cromwel hotel in Knokke.
"Present: Delvoie - Karel - X2 - Lippens - Van Gheluwe - Etienne Davignon.
"The girls knew where to go and with whom.
"Lippens hits the little girls.
"Several meetings between Karel and Davignon in the Memling hotel with the two Lippens."
(Michel Nihoul and other famous Belgians / ISGP - Dutroux case and X-Dossier victim-witnesses)
Etienne Davignon is the Chairman of the Bilderberg Group.
Article, of 9 May 2011, "What you don’t know about the Bilderberg-Group" tells us:
1. The secret Bilderberg group works for NATO. NATO works for the US government.
2. The invitations to Bilderberg's first meeting, in 1954, were signed by Prince Bernhard.
Bernhard served in the Nazis' SS cavalry until his marriage in 1937 to Princess Juliana of the Netherlands.
3. A key figure behind Bilderberg was William J. Donovan, the former boss of the U.S. intelligence. Donovan was in charge of building Gladio, part of NATO's secret service.
The secret services of NATO were the organizing power behind the scenes.
4. Bilderberg's job is to promote the interests of NATO. NATO aims to be the secret World Government - maintaining U.S. influence.
5. At Bilderberg, the ideology is that of NATO and Gladio.
6. The Chairman of Bilderberg since 1999 is the former vice-president of the European Commission Etienne Davignon. The 'core group' at Bilderberg includes:
Marie-Josée Drouin-Kravis - Researcher at the 'very militaristic' Hudson Institute.
Jessica T. Mathews - Former Director of Global Affairs at the National Security Council of the United States. Current director of the Carnegie Foundation.
Richard N. Perle - Former Chair of the Defense Policy Board Advisory Committee at the Pentagon. He is 'a key leader of the Straussians (disciples of Leo Strauss) and as such, a major figure of neo-conservatism.'
Peter D. Sutherland - current chairman of Goldman Sachs International, former President of the European section of the Trilateral Commission.
7. Henry Kissinger is the main person responsible for invitations to the Bilderberg Group.
The members of the hidden core group include:
Martin S. Feldstein - Former economic adviser to Ronald Reagan (1982-84), and current economic adviser to Barack Obama. He was on George W. Bush’s Foreign Intelligence Advisory Board.
Henry A. Kissinger - 'central figure of the U.S. military-industrial complex.'
George Osborne - British Minister of Finance. Neo-conservative.
David Rockefeller - Chairman of the Trilateral Commission.
James D. Wolfensohn - President of the World Bank (1995-2005).
Robert B. Zoellick - Current president of the World Bank.
8. Barack Obama was approved of by Bilderberg, but, he had already been NATO’s candidate for a long time. Obama and his family have always worked for the CIA and the Pentagon.
9. Herman van Rompuy became president of the European Union because he was supported by NATO.
10. Bilderberg's job is to support NATO. Bilderberg follows the strategy of NATO "which is ... the defence - and possibly the extension - of Washington’s zone of influence."
11. Recently NATO met with Russian President Dmitry Medvedev and proposed that Russia join NATO. Under the existing New World Order "all of Central and Eastern Europe now falls under the U.S. orbit."