Hosted by AntiCorruption
If you believe:
- Regional Planning Commissions and efforts are benign
- The corporatization of local government was a good idea
- Privatization of local resources and/or services is more efficient
- Public Private Partnerships aren’t actually a conflict of interest
- The Corporation is a benign business model and not a weapon of mass destruction
PLEASE READ, as you are likely to change your mind! There is another agenda afoot – that is not in our best interest.
[From John Christian’s Communist Council in New Zealand and their hidden Fabian Socialist 2006 “Draft Ten Year Plan” to – confiscate all freehold properties through rate rises and taxes]
'The City' World Conquest: The making of the 'One World Earth Corporation'
“We are at present working discreetly, but with all our might, to wrest this mysterious force called sovereignty out of the clutches of the local national states of the world. And all the time we are denying with our lips what we are doing with our hands.”
– Arnold Toynbee, Fabian Society – City Of London
“Consider this paper a fair warning to all. Having been exposed to the inner workings of world politics and power struggles for many years, the author wishes to convey to the people of the world that these individuals, although caught up in sickening, delusion of ego, and dreams of world domination, are very serious in their intent, and equally as bent toward the attainment of their goals. [This] is their plan, which they are moving forward with as you read this . . . It is left up to WE, The People to be even more intent on putting them away – for good.”
– John Christian, Author
Part I: History (and below)
_______________________( Collapse )