95% of crime is committed by Government
is no longer sticky.
eutruth.org has been taken down. A copy of the source post is at http://chrisspivey.org/the-truth-about-the-eu/
it is a full copy (mine isn't due to character limits) but none of the links to eutruth docs will work.
The Truth About The EU
Couple of comments from there:
February 15, 2013
There is an old saying which was used by Oliver Cromwell, that “what you gain by force is nothing”. I would add, “what you gain by criminality, is nothing”. The EU is nothing, it only exists in the mind of criminals and perverts. You have to stop calling us “Britain”, there is no where in the world called Britain. There was the United Kingdom of Great Britain, and even that was de facto. Ever heard the saying, “There will always be an England”? There never realy was a Great Britain, that too was a figment of immagination and occult thinking.
There is no British constitution, only the English constitution, Great Britain existed under a Treaty agreement, in the same way the EU claims it exists under treaty agreement. Once a Treaty is violated, then the imaginary entity is dissolved. Great Britain Dissolved at some point in the nineteenth century, to be then set up as a corporation, which for any one who does not know is an imaginary person. Look at these so called EU treaties, they are all signed by imaginary people, “Great Britain” in our case. In England the nation, and Scotland or Wales for that matter, “Great Britain” is meaningless, in reality “Great Britain” is meaningless, the corrupt elite know this and are desperate to cling on to their imaginary person called “Great Britain”. You show me one EU treaty that has been signed by the de jure nations of either England, Scotland or Wales. You can not because there are none, they are all signed in the imaginary and de facto corporate name of “Great Britain”.
How can an imaginary person sign a treaty, how can an imaginary person send someone else to sign a treaty for them, how can the imaginary name of “Great Britain” be used to act for the de jure nations of England, Scotland and Wales. Only in the minds of criminals and perverts does this register. Labour can come up with their new slogan of “One nation”, it is bull shit, “Great Britain” is not a nation, it was a block of nations under a treaty agreement. Violation of treaty means dissolution of “Great Britain”, and from our point dissolution of all that has been agreed or done in the name of the dissolved “Great Britain”. There by we are not bound by any of the so called EU treaties because “Great Britain” does not exist any more than a chocolate fire guard can exist.
“England is a free country”
“Englishmen are the heirs of liberty”
“An Englishmans house is his castle”
March 14, 2014 @ 4:26 pm
Dan Smoot, a former member of the FBI Headquarters staff in Washington, D.C., summarized thus:
“The ultimate aim of the CFR is to create a one-world socialist system, and to make the U.S. an official part of it.”
The late Carroll Quigley (Bill Clinton’s mentor), Professor of History at Georgetown University, member of the CFR, stated in his book, “Tragedy & Hope”:
“The CFR is the American Branch of a society which originated in England, and which believes that national boundaries should be obliterated, and a one-world rule established.”
The Trilateral Commission’s roots stem from the book, “Between Two Ages”, written by Zbigniew Brzezinski in 1970. In this book, Brzezinski praised Marxism, thought of the United States as obsolete, and praised the formation of a one-world government. His thinking closely parallels that of CFR founder Edward Mandell House.
Bilderberg is attended by top figures from the Council on Foreign Relations, IMF, World Bank, Trilateral Commission, EU, and powerful central bankers from the Federal Reserve, the ECB, and Bank of England.
Bilderberg/CFR/Trilateralist success depends on finding “a way to get us to surrender our liberties in the name of some common threat or crisis. The foundations, educational institutions, and research think tanks supported by these organizations oblige by financing so-called ‘studies’ which are then used to justify their every excess.
The Security and and Prosperity Partnership (SPP) was set up and its objectives are:
circumventing the legislatures of three countries and their constitutions;
– suppressing public knowledge or consideration; and
– proposing greater US, Canadian and Mexican economic, political, social, and security integration with secretive working groups formed to devise non-debatable, not voted on agreements to be binding and unchangeable.
In short – a corporate coup d’etat against the sovereignty of three nations enforced by hard line militarization to suppress opposition. So that would be the Americas sorted then!
SPP represents another step toward the Bilderberg/Trilateralist/CFR goal for World Government, taking it one step at a time. A “United Europe” was another, the result of various treaties and economic agreements:
– the December 1951 six-nation European Coal and Steel Community (ECSC);
– the March 1957 six-nation Treaty of Rome establishing the European Economic Community (EEC);
also the European Atomic Energy Commission (EAEC) by a second Treaty of Rome;
– the October 1957 European Court of Justice to settle regional trade disputes;
– the May 1960 seven-nation European Free Trade Association (EFTA);
– the July 1967 European Economic Community (EEC) merging the ECSC, EAEC and EEC together in one organization;
– the 1968 European Customs Union to abolish duties and establish uniform imports taxing among EEC nations;
– the 1978 European Currency Unit (ECU);
– the February 1986 Single European Act revision of the 1957 Treaty of Rome; it established the objective of forming a Common Market by December 31, 1992;
– the February 1992 Maastricht Treaty creating the EU on November 1, 1993; and
– the name euro was adopted in December 1995; it was introduced in January 1999 replacing the European Currency Unit (ECU); euros began circulating on January 2002; they’re now the official currency of 16 of the 27 EU states.
Over half a century, the above steps cost EU members their sovereignty “as some 70 to 80 per cent of the laws passed in Europe involve just rubber stamping of regulations already written by nameless bureaucrats in ‘working groups’ in Brussels or Luxembourg.”
The EU and NAU share common features:
– advocacy from a influential spokesperson;
– an economic and later political union;
– hard line security, and for Europe, ending wars on the continent between EU member states;
– establishment of a collective consciousness in place of nationalism;
– the blurring of borders and creation of a “supra-government,” a superstate;
– secretive arrangements to mask real objectives; and
– the creation of a common currency and eventual global one.
Bilderbergers, Trilaterists, and CFR leaders back it as another step toward global integration and won’t “stop until the entire world is unified under the auspices and the political umbrella of a One World Company, a nightmarish borderless world run by the world’s most powerful clique” – comprised of key elitist members of these dominant organizations.
In April 2007, the Transatlantic Economic Council was established between America and the EU to:
– create an “official international governmental body – by executive fiat;
– harmonize economic and regulatory objectives;
– move toward a Transatlantic Common Market; and
– a step closer to One World Government run by the world’s most powerful corporate interests.
From May 14 – 17, Bilderbergers held their annual meeting in Vouliagmeni, Greece, and according to Daniel Estulin have dire plans for global economies.
According to his pre-meeting sources, they’re divided on two alternatives:
“Either a prolonged, agonizing depression that dooms the world to decades of stagnation, decline and poverty (or) an intense but shorter depression that paves the way for a new sustainable world order, with less sovereignty but more efficiency.”
Also on the agenda:
– a final push to get the Lisbon Treaty passed for pan-European (EU) adoption of neoliberal rules, including greater privatizations, fewer worker rights and social benefits, open border trade favoring developed over emerging states, and greater militarization to suppress civil liberties and human rights.