clothcap (clothcap) wrote,
clothcap
clothcap

Cameron a de facto criminal.

The Syrian opposition and Mursi must be un recognised and Cameron brought to book.
------------------
Syrian opposition chief George Sabra said Friday that his coalition would try in “every way” to supply the Free Syrian Army with weapons, and denounced the international community for failing to arm the rebels, according to Turkey's Anadolu Agency.
Syrian opposition chief George Sabra said Friday that his coalition would try in “every way” to supply the Free Syrian Army with weapons, and denounced the international community for failing to arm the rebels, according to Turkey's Anadolu Agency.
The Syrian National Council president added that the US was 'misguiding' the Syrian people by designating jihadi rebel group, al-Nusra Front, a terrorist organization.

More english.al-akhbar.com/content/syrian-opposition-leader-says-he-will-try-every-way-arm-fsa

Cameron, Obama, Hollande support the Muslim Brotherhood Egyptian pres Mursi and the MB Syrian National Council.
So we have a terrorist supporting MB supported by the 3 Western puppet leaders.
MB uses - supports al Nusra. al Nusra is a terrorist outfit and known AQ affiliate (franchise). Obama designated al Nusra "terrorist. Obama, Cameron, Hollande recognised the SNC as "sole Syrian representative party" so recognised their support for terrorism. Supporting terrorism and supporting those that support terrorism is a crime.
---------------------

USA: "We recognizes the opposition coalition as legitimate representative of Syrian people"
"Syrian Colaition": USA has to reconsider its decision to list Jabhat Al-Nusra, Al-Qaeda branch, as terrorist!
So, by transition, USA recognized the Jabhat Al-Nusra as legitimate representative of Syrian people! Even the members of coalition published this recognition in media adding the word: SOLE, so they consider themselves: SOLE representative of Syrian people! Viva democracy! GIven that at least 60% of Syrian people are still pro their president, while most of the remainder 40% are NOT recognizing any of the members of the coalition!
More syriaonline.sy/?f=Details&pageid=4621&catid=31

Syria News 29.12.2012, FSA Terrorists use children, Al-Jazeera journalist resigns
* Lavrov : Priority for Halting Violence in Syria & Starting Political Process Based on Geneva Statement
* Bogdanov: Solving Crisis in Syria According to Geneva Statement, Only Syrians Decide Syria's Future
* Al-Jazeera Correspondent in Berlin Resigns Over Channel's Loss of Professionalism
* Al-Qaeda Bases Destroyed, Terrorists Eliminated in Several Provinces
youtu.be/-LZszG1cxZ4



“Russia has suspended use of its naval base in Tartus, Syria. But it refuses to rule out using it in the future. In addition, the central principles of cooperation with Damascus in the military sphere have been set: Moscow will support the Assad regime primarily at the political level, intelligence and humanitarian spheres. There are no large weapons shipments planned” reported the Nezavisimaya Gazeta.
All 11 Russian ships from the Black Sea Fleet, Northern Fleet and the Baltic Fleet (including Alexander Otrakovsky, Georgy Pobedonosets and Kondopoga which are carrying marines) that were stationed near Tartus have left the Mediterranean sea and returned to their bases during the last couple of weeks.
It is estimated that the Russians drastically reduced their presence in anticipation of an imminent massive western intervention in Syria.

publici.com/content/russians-are-fleeing-syria

Israeli Rabbi: “Muslim Europe is better than Christian Europe"
mewatch.publici.com/content/israeli-rabbi-%E2%80%9Cmuslim-europe-better-christian-europe%E2%80%9D”

Libya's Spillover Effect. by Justin Green
Welcome to northern Mali, a once-stable region now overrun with Islamic militants and the harshest interpretation of Sharia law.
thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/12/28/libya-s-spillover-effect.html

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

    Error

    default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 4 comments