clothcap (clothcap) wrote,

Paedophile And Satanic Networks - an example (continued)

First part here -

More Connections to the Illuminati - the Satanic Cult in Goldtown
I was to learn later that there is a Satanic cult operating in Goldtown. I learned this from two independent sources. One was from a Christian woman who was raised in the town and who since had moved elsewhere. The other was from an adult survivor of the cult, Mick.
The Satanic cult is very powerful within the town, and was headed up by the most powerful and influential families of the town. One of the members owned and operated the photographic studio in the town. Furthermore, Jeff Kennett, the powerful politician mentioned previously, has significant "business operations" extremely close to Goldtown, and he was driven (by his driver) to this location every week.
Mick's Experiences
Mick was introduced to the satanic cult as a very young child by an extended relative. Mick informed me of many experiences he was subjected to as a child in this cult. From everything that I have been told by Mick, the cult appears to be the Order Templis Orientus (Illuminati), operating in Australia. Mick now suffers from MPD/DID but has survived his experiences remarkably well considering the traumas he has been through.
As a child Mick was forced to attend blood-rituals, where animals and small children were sacrificed and their blood and organs consumed. Mick was required to clean up the blood after these rituals. The children and babies were street children or were taken from orphanages, so that they could not be traced and no-one would know, or care, if they went missing. The rituals were spoken in Latin and were clearly satanic. The rituals took place at various locations, including Goldtown. Mick and other children would be driven to the rituals in the boots of cars.
The members of the cult were extremely powerful members of society. There were numerous politicians (mainly from the conservative party). These people would often speak of important events before they would actually occur. Mick was also sexually abused by Gerald Oanasis, the famous television personality and professional partner of Bert Newton.
Mick was one of the many children who were used to "host" parties of the cult members. At these parties the children acted as waiters and were naked. Many of the adults, but not all, would wear masks at these parties. After the food was served the adults would have sex with the children. Children who tried to escape were killed, often in front of the other children in order to control the children through fear. Once Mick and another child had tried to escape but were caught. The other child was murdered by having her head smashed open with a rock. Her body was then dumped in a nearby mineshaft. Mick was spared the same fate, as he was told that he was the "chosen one", selected to carry on the traditions of the group.
Mick was forced to participate in the production of child pornography, including movies as well as still photographs. This involved sexual activity with other children as well as adults. He would get paid a small amount for his sexual "services", while the relative who brought him to the events would get paid a large amount of money. As he got older, Mick was no longer used for sexual purposes by the group but was required to recruit new younger children. When he was old enough (in his 20's), Mick was able to escape the group but they continue to contact him with threats.
Robert Osmotherly's "Religion"
During my association with Robert Osmotherly I got to know him (in some ways!) quite well. One day he informed me of his "religious" beliefs. These were the opposite of mine (as I am a Christian). I was also informed by one of his colleagues in the media industry that Bob's "religion" is "weird shit". At the time I had not heard of the Illuminati and it is only now that I realise that Robert Osmotherly is an active and dedicated member of the Australian Illuminati. The symbolism used in Network Ten promotional material is totally consistent with that of the Illuminati (Order Templis Orientus), such as the key colours - blue and gold, and key imagery involving flames.
Telephone Interference and Intimidation Begins
It was after reporting the events at Goldtown to Robert Osmotherly that unusual events began to occur. My phone line began clicking, and the voice-mail service recorded the sounds of a tape clicking over (note, voice-mail does not use tapes for recording so the tape was from another source). Two of my organisations' staff members had their cars broken into on the same night. In one car, the book "The Clocks" by Agatha Christie was on the front seat. The book is the story of a series of murders where the only evidence left at each murder scene is a clock. On the front seat of the other staff member's car was a broken clock. Nothing was stolen from either car. On one occasion I purposely said over the phone that I kept all of my files in the backyard shed (this was not true, I just wanted to test the security of the telephone line). Soon after, the back shed was broken into.
Board Members Propose a Name-Change
At one board meeting, Harry Napkin, the head of the Agricultural Society, proposed to launch the organisation, despite the fact that it had been operating for nearly two years. He had three ideas. The first was that a rodeo would be organised, and whenever a rider fell from their horse or bull, money would be donated. Thus, it would be "money for every bruised butt". The second proposal was to organise a "beauty pageant" for 12-year-old girls. There would be an award given for "the prettiest girl on the shiniest pony". A photo of her on her horse would be used as a centre-page-spread in the leading newspaper (courtesy of the Editor-In-Chief contact). The third proposal was to have a photo of sexually abused children in an "animal birthing centre". This photo would also be published in the leading newspaper.
Harry Napkin also proposed a name-change. He proposed to change the name of the organisation to 'Shine'. I did not want to do this, and the members of the Board put me under incredible pressure to adopt this name-change.
It was only later that I learnt about the Illuminati connections and the significance of their symbolism and language. 'Shine' is a very significant Illuminati term.
Realisation Dawns
It was at this point that I realised that something was dreadfully wrong. I rejected all of the proposed ideas (very politely, but firmly). I also called for all outstanding Criminal Records Checks to be undertaken immediately. The Criminal Records Check had been designed only to identify whether a person had committed any sexual assaults against children or had any involvement in related offences, such as child pornography. Therefore, if a person had smoked marijuana in their university days, this would not be revealed in the Criminal Record Check.
This was a policy that I had insisted on right from the start (nearly two years ago), however Robert Osmotherly had given numerous excuses every time I had requested his. He even went so far as to suggest that he would organise it "on the sly" using his "contacts in the force". I did not pursue that option and instead gave the Board members two weeks to complete their forms and submit them.
Robert Osmotherly, while initially embracing the policy at the start, ultimately refused to submit a Criminal Records Check.
The Significance of Shine
I discovered that there is an Australian Internet-based group called 'Shine'. The site includes a membership section where members are able to exchange photos etc, including "S&M" and "hard-core Bert Newton style". It is a child pornography club that operates similar to the notorious Wonderland club.
I noted the code-names used by the operators of the Shine site, one of which was Natas (Satan backwards). I went to the Network Ten site and entered a secret section on the site (which members of the public would never know about). It asked for the password, so I typed in Natas, which took me to another level. It then asked for the next level password, which I didn't have. The computer then went beserk and was almost impossible to turn off. I managed to do so only by pulling out all of the connections. Soon after this, the Internet site for Network Ten was shut down and remained shut down for a number of months, which is rather unusual given that Network Ten is such a large company.
Later that year, the Department of Education put on a concert involving thousands of children. They chose to call it 'Shine'. This was an interesting choice of title, given my experience and other people's experiences of the Department of Education protecting pedophile teachers.
A further interesting connection was that Robert Osmotherly and Don Hyde organised a meeting between us and the senior managers of the Department of Education. When we all met, the men acted as if they did not know each other and were meeting for the first time (exchanging business cards, etc). However, when the men thought I was gone (I was in fact standing just out of their sight), it was very clear that they not only knew each other, but that they knew each other extremely well. They were saying things such as "Great to see you again, mate!" and slapping each other on the back!
Escape from Robert Osmotherly and the Pedophile Board
After I discovered what was going on (at least, I started to discover what was going on) I knew I had to break away from Robert Osmotherly, Don Hyde and the people they had put on the Board of Management. The AGM was coming up and I organised for my family to attend. We did this secretly, as we knew that the phone lines were being monitored. On the night of the AGM, the board members were visibly shocked when they saw that members of my family were attending. It transpired that, rather than undertake a Criminal Records Check, the members of the Board had planned to resign on the spot. This served two purposes. One, they avoided having to undergo the Criminal Records Check. Two, the organisation would effectively fold as there would be no-one to take up the Board member positions. This is exactly what Robert Osmotherly had wanted from the beginning, but especially since I had begun to uncover the corrupt pedophile police activities and the crimes in Goldtown.
However, as my family had attended the meeting, they were able to take up the positions on the Board, and the organisation did not fold. On the surface, the meeting was very amicable and civilized, Robert Osmotherly tried to remain calm, but he ended up storming out of the meeting half-an-hour early.
Mother Receives Death Threat from Robert Osmotherly
My family and I all waited for half-an-hour after the meeting had closed (to recover!) before leaving. We had all come in different cars, and my mother had parked her car in a nearby car park. She walked to her car by herself. We had not learnt to be security-conscious at that stage. As she approached her car she was surprised to see Robert Osmotherly there (he had left the meeting half an hour early). He then approached her and said "You had better watch yourself. If you don't, someone might just run over you". He then drove off very suddenly and another board member followed in a different car.
My mother and father told me about this incident, which had left my mother very shaken. Soon after I received a message from Robert Osmotherly saying "I only want to help". I was infuriated at the evil of this man, so I phoned his office and left a message with his Personal Assistant, Jan Pummell (I didn't know the significance of her husband's relationship with Robert Osmotherly and Network Ten at this time) saying "Bob has said he just wants to help me. Could you please tell him that it would be helpful if he could undertake the Criminal Records Check that he has avoided for so long. After all, it is designed to only reveal if the person has committed sex offences against children or related offences, like the production of child pornography. Oh, could you also tell him it would be very helpful if he did not threaten members of my family. Death threats against my family really aren't helpful. If you could pass this message on, that would be great. Thanks".
Soon after leaving this message, my mother received a letter from Robert Osmotherly. In the letter he stated that he was only joking when he told her to watch out or she'd end up being run over. Yeah, real funny joke.
Report to Department of Education - Complaints and Investigation Unit
After these experiences I made a complaint to the Complaints and Investigations Unit of the Department of Education. My complaint related to the conduct of teacher Dick Newman, which amounted to repeated acts of misconduct against students, and the police investigation at Goldtown.
Leaked Document
After numerous meetings concerning the complaint (which I was told would be kept strictly confidential, particularly from Nick Flanagan and his unit), a document was leaked to me form within the Department of Education. This document revealed that the Department planned to absolve Dick Newman from all complaints. The investigation had been totally and completely corrupted in order to absolve Newman.
The grounds for this were that "no complaints of a sexual nature have been made against Dick Newman since 1995". This was unbelievable! So Newman's invitations for students to meet his penis after school were not considered to be sexual! Also, it was stated that as the schools had taken action in relation to each case, there was nothing more to be done. So, it was therefore acceptable for a teacher to commit repeated acts of serious misconduct, against multiple students, at different schools.
It was very clear that this teacher was being actively protected.
Theft of Department of Education Files
I left a message with the Minister for Education to inform her that I had received information to indicate that the investigation had been seriously corrupted. Soon after, the unit that I lived in was broken into and files containing information about the Department of Education's protection of pedophile teachers were stolen. This included a letter from a mother pleading for help as her son had been sexually assaulted by a teacher and was now suicidal. She wanted my help as the Department of Education was covering up for this pedophile teacher. Nothing else was stolen from the unit.
Visit to the New President of the Board
A new President was appointed to the Board, along with other new members. One day, the new President of the Board received a visit from one of the workers in the child protection field. This woman, Enid Ireland, approached the new President and told him that Detective Senior Sergeant Nick Flanagan knew about the complaint I had made to the Department of Education (indicating a significant breach of confidentiality). She told the new President to cease any association with me and my organisation "for the sake of your professional reputation". The incident spooked the new President enough for him to telephone me in an effort to get me to drop my complaint against Flanagan and his unit, which I refused to do. Thankfully, the new President had the integrity and courage to stick with our organisation despite the pressure he was being put under.
Anonymous reports to Crime Stoppers
Approximately 12 months had passed when I decided I would make an anonymous call to Crime Stoppers, a phone-in service where people can give anonymous tips to police about crimes. I telephoned Crime Stoppers from a public phone and informed the woman, Katie, of the pedophile network that was operating in Melbourne. She asked me to call back again with further information and I did so.
I told Katie that the network was operating under police protection and at that stage had not given her the police officers' names who were implicated. She then asked me to provide the names of the police officers who were involved. I told her that I was very nervous to do this, as my family and I had suffered very negative repercussions as a result of this group and I didn't want us to have to go through any more traumas. She spoke to her boss and he promised me that the information I provided would not go to the police officers of concern, and that the information would go straight to the Ethical Standards Division (ESD), which is the same as Internal Investigations. As she and her boss had promised that the information would go straight to ESD, I gave her the names of the officers.
When I called back again to find out how the case was proceeding I was shocked when Katie told me that her boss had forced her to send the information to Nick Flanagan's unit! The information had gone directly to Nick Flanagan!! Katie apologised and appeared to be genuinely distressed at what had happened. I asked to speak to her boss and I told him that he had promised that the material would go to ESD, and he exclaimed "Do you realise how serious your allegations are?" I replied that of-course I did - that's why I wanted the information to go to ESD, and not to the police officers of concern! He said "We don't pass on information to ESD". Katie then got back on the phone and was clearly very upset. She implored me to contact ESD and give them the information myself.
Intimidation & Harassment Begins Again
Soon after this, my family and I were subjected to harassment and surveillance. For example, nearly every day there would be a car out the front of my parent's home (where I had now moved to, for safety reasons), with two men just sitting there. The men often had large walkie-talkies. The cars often had large, thick aerials. Whenever a member of the family walked out of the house the people in the cars would speed off. However, sometimes we were followed by the people in the cars. The cars were usually very flashy, like large four-wheel-drives or dark shiny sedans. I was often followed by men in white shiny cars with the number plates beginning with VHA and was to later learn that these cars were often used as government vehicles. Sometimes I would come out of a location, say a friend's house, and there would be a man in one of the flashy vehicles just waiting there. It was very menacing and very stressful for my family and I. We also received unusual phone-calls at that time, clicking noises over the phone and sometimes the phone-calls were actively intercepted with heavy breathing or laughter or shuddering screams. My incoming mail was very clearly being interfered with.
Visits from the Mormons
One day my mother and I came out from my parent's house and there was a group of men waiting in a car out the front of our house again. They sped off when we came out, but this time I got in my car and followed them. As I drove towards them (they had turned their car around and were facing me) they flashed their lights at me. I drove around the cul-de-sac, and was shocked when I got to my parent's house again. The men were talking to my mother from in their car. I called for her to get away from the men and she replied "Its OK dear, they're Mormons". I did not believe they were Mormons and I held my hand on the car horn and chased them out of the street. A licence check on their car however, seemed to indicate that they really were Mormons, or were using a Mormon-registered car.
I did not think they would ever return (especially if they really were Mormons!). However, two weeks later I was getting into my car and saying goodbye to my mother. The same men approached my mother, not realising I was in the car. They asked if they could ask her a few questions about me. I then stuck my head out of the car window and said "If you've got any questions you can ask me!" They were very surprised that I was there and asked "Why did you chase us out of the street that day. We are just Mormons". I replied "Because some of your behaviour is most un-Mormon-like!" The man the said "Like what?" and I replied "Like flashing your lights at me". He then said "Oh, you mean when we were taking photos of you? You didn't like us taking photos of you?".
The 'Mormons' had just admitted to taking photos of me, without my knowledge or consent.
I told them to stay away from me and my family.
Soon after this I saw the same men in a different car. It was a dark, flashy sedan, similar to those that were often sitting in our street. I got the licence plate of this car and gave it to a trusted police office. He told me that the car was owned by a debt-collecting agency, or more likely, a surveillance company as they often used debt-collecting as a front. The owner of the car, however not one of the men who had been seen in the car, was a Mormon.
The Mormons were very clearly conducting surveillance on my family and I.
Reports to Deputy Ombudsman
After the problems with Crime Stoppers I decided to call the Ombudsman's office and pass on the information I had to them, including the incident with Crime Stoppers. The Deputy Ombudsman, Brian Hardiman, put me under a great deal of pressure to meet with him and hand over all of my information to him for investigation. I said that I wanted to meet with the new Chief Commissioner of Police, Angela Franklin, as she was dedicated to flushing out bent police. Brian Hardiman told me that he would try to arrange this. However, he reported that it was not possible and again put me under great pressure to give all of my information to him for investigation.
I finally did succeed in getting an appointment with the Chief Commissioner. Contrary to Brian Hardiman's claim that she could not meet with me, she had never been informed that I had tried to get a meeting with her through him. She was extremely annoyed when she had been left out of the loop in this way, and the incident just added to my suspicions about the motives of Hardiman.
Thefts of Evidence
While I was reporting information to Hardiman over the phone anonymously, two thefts of evidence occurred. On the first occasion, the file was stolen from the boot of the car. I had left it there for two hours while I attended to a matter at a school. When I returned I discovered that it had been taken. I rushed home to check that the copy left at my parent's house was still there. I discovered that my parent's house had been broken into, the dogs drugged, and the file stolen from a hiding place. Much was taken, including the letter of admission from Robert Osmotherly (of the threat to my mother).
Luckily, I had kept a third copy with somebody else.
Fires at Network Ten Studio, Melbourne GPO and Celebrities Home
At this time a number of significant fires occurred. One was at a studio used by Network Ten. Interestingly, the copy of the network's recent multi-million dollar production had "coincidentally' been removed from the studio two days before the fire. All that survived the fire was a Sesame Street character, which took centre place in a photo of the scene in the leading newspaper's report. Within a week there was another fire, this time at the Melbourne General Post Office. All of the post offices boxes (and their contents) were destroyed, though little else was affected. Finally, again within a week, a suspicious house fire occurred in he home of a well-known television celebrity, Eddie McGuire. This celebrity is a member of the same secret society as Don Hyde. All that was destroyed in the fire was a collection of videos and photographs. Interestingly, the comment of the celebrity was "It can all be put to bed now". A strange thing to say after your house has just gone up in smoke?
A further interesting incident occurred at Melbourne's largest brothel. An armed intruder stole a relatively small amount of cash from the brothel, but was led to the safe where videotapes of clients engaging in sexual activities were kept. Video tapes of clients were "stolen", including those of Jeff Kennett, a frequent client of this establishment. A reliable contact informed me that the theft was actually an "inside job".
Within a two-week period, thousands of videos had gone up in smoke or destroyed.
These events occurred at the time of the reports being made to Ian Snow. It is also very interesting to note that at that time, the British section of Interpol was in Victoria conducting a "secret" investigation into child pornography.
Children Tortured or Die in Mysterious Circumstances
It was also around this time that a number of children connected to the child pornography industry were either killed in suspicious circumstances, or tortured. I was working with a young girl and was very concerned for her safety at this time. I told a trusted police officer of my concerns for this girl. A week later she had been rushed to hospital. An unregistered "tank" (her word, meaning a very solidly built car) had come out of nowhere and slammed into the car in which she was a passenger. Thankfully, she survived.
Fears for My Life
I had managed to arrange a meeting with the Chief Commissioner of Police (this was no small feat, as there had been many stumbling blocks and it appeared that there were people actively trying to prevent such a meeting). In the weeks leading up to the meeting I was in real fear for my life. On one occasion I came home late at night and saw two men sitting in a car just up from my parent's house. As no-one was home at my parent's house I drove to the top of the hill to stay with my friends. They did not hear the door-bell, and while I was standing in the street wondering where I would go, the men in the car drove up the hill very slowly, looking for me. I had all of the evidence with me (since the thefts I did not let it out of my sight) and had to quickly hide in the bushes. The men drove up and down the street no less than five times looking for me. I had to cut through the backs of homes in order to get to another friend's house, where I stayed the night. They also witnessed the men driving up and down the street looking for me.
The next evening I heard and saw the same car drive up the hill. As no-one was going to be home that evening I quickly got in my car and drove to another friend's house where I stayed the night. The next morning the friends discovered that their front light had been smashed in. No other houses in the street had been affected. However, the neighbours did report hearing strange cars driving up and down the quiet street late that night. It was after this that I wondered if I would live to be able to hand over all the information I had to the Chief Commissioner.
Meeting with the Chief Commissioner of PoliceI attended the meeting with the Chief Commissioner of Police along with the trusted police officer who had investigated the house break in and thefts of the files. The Chief Commissioner believed me and was very concerned. She organised for the matter to be thoroughly investigated. The Chief Commissioner asked me if I wanted police protection for my family, which I declined (sometimes that results in more trouble). She told me I could contact her office whenever necessary.Soon after this my unit was broken into and one of my collectable dolls had the eyes painted over. I phoned the Chief Commissioner's Personal Assistant and let her know that I would be sending the Chief a letter via registered mail. At the start of the conversation the line was clearly intercepted, which the Personal Assistant heard. She told me to call her back from a public phone. Interestingly, after letting her know that a letter was coming to her via registered mail, the Chief Commissioner did not receive it. I called some weeks later after having received no response, and was told that the letter had somehow been intercepted! All letters to the Chief are signed for, and the person who had signed for the registered letter I had sent was not known in the police force. However, after two days of the Chief Commissioner demanding to know where the letter went, it turned up with a post-it note attached 'Sorry, didn't know where to send this'. Well, to the person it is addressed to might be a start!
Ethical Standards Department Investigation gets off to a Questionable Start
I had a meeting to begin my statement to the Ethical Standards Department. It was clear that the officer appointed to the case did not believe what I had to report. While he went to have a smoke, he (accidentally) left me with the report that had been written by another police officer in response to my own report (that had been submitted to the Chief). I could see why the police officer I was dealing with was so dismissive of what I had to say. The report discredited everything that I had reported. It made a mockery of my claim that Bert Newton and other high-profile individuals were involved in pedophilia and stated that there was nothing to support my claims of intimidation and harassment. This was despite the fact that there were numerous witnesses to these events.
The author went on to say that an investigation must be seen to be conducted however, because if the information was to be made public there would be a public outcry. That is, make it look like it is being investigated, but don't do anything!
Even more disturbing was the specific recommendation that a Detective Alex Mock be appointed to conduct the investigation. Detective Mock was a close friend and colleague of Nick Flanagan's, and had in fact worked with him in his unit for many years. Indeed, Detective Mock had only left Nick Flanagan's unit three months ago to be transferred to ESD.
It was very interesting timing. At the same time Nick Flanagan receives information that someone is dobbing him in for misconduct, his close friend and colleague gets a transfer to ESD, and ends up with the job of investigating his best mate! How very convenient.
The Deputy Ombudsman Gets the Investigation
After this turn of events (I reported it all to the Chief Commissioner)., the Deputy Ombudsman, Brian Hardiman, was given the investigation. Although I didn't exactly feel comfortable with Brian Hardiman, there was nothing I could do. I decided to keep an open mind about him, even though my gut feeling was not at all positive.
Child Care Centre, Pedophile Network, Police Pedophiles and Network Ten
Brian Hardiman informed me briefly about a case in the early 1990's. I did my own research into this case and discovered that it involved a creche in the Mornington Peninsula region. A high-profile group of men were sexually abusing, torturing and hypnotising the children. The owner and his wife took the children out of the centre during the day to the homes of the rich and powerful, where the children would be sexually abused, tortured and filmed. The children were also subjected to satanic ritual abuse. This case was almost identical to those in the U.S (Little Rascals, McMartin and others).
The offenders were wealthy and powerful men in the community and included police officers.
Video copies of the children being abused were obtained by Network Ten (How interesting it is that Network Ten should be involved). However, when the story went public, the video tapes went "missing" and the police claimed that they never received them.Ultimately, the police did not take any action against the owner of the creche, on the grounds that the children were too young to be viewed as credible witnesses. While there was conclusive evidence that four of the children had been raped or sexually abused while at the day care centre, the owner was never charged.
A concerned parent with links to the underworld offered the head of a bikie group $10,000 to inflict enough damage so as to ensure that the owner of the creche could never sexually abuse another child again. The head of the bikie group said that they knew about the owner of the creche, and what he was up to, however, they could not do the job. Much as they would like to, the owner had protection from the very highest levels. He was untouchable.
When the Mornington Peninsula child-care-centre case broke, an investigative journalist infiltrated an elite child-pornography and pedophile club based in Melbourne. Its members were all wealthy and elite members of Melbourne society. It was chaired by the CEO of a major Melbourne Charitable Trust. This article included information on their use of telephone monitoring, courtesy of the group's contacts within Telecom.
The children from the Mornington Peninsula child-care-centre reported being taken to a "pink" room with a spa and other significant decor. It was in a house where the children were sexually abused, tortured and filmed (amongst other locations). Three children independently identified the house that they had been taken to, to the investigators. Sure enough, the room had been painted a dusty-pink color, and it had a spa and the other decor items described by the children. However, as you now know, no further action was taken against the owner of the child-care-centre, nor others suspected of being involved in the ring. What is most significant however, is that the pink house WAS REGISTERED TO THE VICTORIA POLICE!!
I am now working with some of the young survivors of the child-care centre and their families. It is clear that a cover-up of the highest order occurred in 1992, and the children and their families are still suffering from it.
Present Days
All of this material is currently being investigated by the Deputy Ombudsman. However, the investigation has been marred by suspicious activity. Perhaps the most significant example is the conduct of the police officer Ian Soft appointed to head the investigation, Detective Jock Westland.
My colleague, a counsellor who worked on the 1992 Mornington Peninsula Creche case, provided Jock Westland with information pertaining to a video tape that depicted police actively involved in the satanic-ritual-sexual abuse of children from the creche. This is highly significant information. However, I discovered from one of the other investigators that Jock Westland had decided not to pass this information on for further investigation. In fact, his notes read "This witness (my colleague) has no information of significance".
In addition to this, Jock Westland refused to investigate my claims of intimidation and harassment on the grounds that I was "paranoid". This is despite the fact that there are many witnesses to certain events who can corroborate my claims, and indeed, several have provided Statutory Declarations to do so.
Jock Westland has been under "investigation" for these actions for two months now, and I am yet to find out whether he will continue to be involved in this investigation. If he remains on the case we can be sure that this so-called investigation is just another example of high-level white-wash and cover-up of organised pedophilia and child pornography in Australia.
A final note on the Department of Education investigation. I received a letter stating that Dick Newman had been cleared of all charges, as the witnesses could not substantiate my claims. However, of the pool of eight witnesses I had provided ONLY ONE HAD BEEN CONTACTED and she clearly re-affirmed the concerns about Dick Newman. Another cover-up of the highest order and complete protection given to one of the untouchable pedophile elite.



  • Post a new comment


    default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.