WHO DID NEWTOWN CONNECTICUT SHOOTINGS?
The good people of Connecticut might like to study events in Belgium.
On a busy Saturday, three armed hooded men entered a supermarket and started shooting. Eight people were killed, some while trying to escape.
aangirfan: GLADIO STYLE ATTACK IN LIEGE
In 1991, Belgium's former deputy prime minister, Andre Cools, announced that he was about to make some revelations.
Among the names that Cools promised to present evidence on were Dick Cheney, Neil Bush, Frank Carlucci, Donald Rumsfeld...
Cools was shot dead, before he could speak out.
The discovery of computer discs at Dutroux's house, in 1996, "unraveled an international pedophile ring involving Belgium, the Netherlands, Portugal, the U.S., Great Britain, Japan..."
"The names found on the computer disks reached into the highest levels of politics and society in the various countries and institutions, including some of the very members of the Belgian government who had originally been implicated in the assassination of Andre Cools..."
"The Dutroux-Nihoul case also sparked a revival of interest in a parallel case unearthed in the United States, as part of the late 1980s Congressional and special prosecutors probes of the Contra Supply operations.
Beyond the Dutroux AffairThe reality of protected child abuse and snuff networks
Warning: The information in this article is not suited for anyone below the age of 18, as it involves extreme sexual violence against children. A certain amount of normally-illegal visual evidence (it is censored) has been included.
Important notes, three years after
1) This site continues to be visited by Belgian and Dutch Justice departments, just as many major news outlets. There's never been one complaint about the pictures used.
2) Some of the earlier used America-based sources to compare the Dutroux Affair with have been deleted. Not reliable.
3) For all the people who have faith in the alternative media: Alex Jones only published this article (as a news item) on Prison Planet after paying him $500. And only then did several other major "alternative" sites pick it up (Rense; D.I. in the UK; H.M. in Canada). But interestingly, soon thereafter, the amount of money offered didn't seem to matter anymore. After some initial support years back for several superficial articles, they mostly refuse to link to the infinitely more detailed and more documented articles about the Pilgrims, the 1001, Le Cercle or the follow-up articles of Beyond Dutroux. In other words, ISGP does not support any other writer or publisher on these topics... not one. Other (alternative) writings tend to be superficial, partly wrong, undocumented, and mixed in with typical disinformation that for some reason is being spread on an ever increasing scale via websites, blogs and forums (the Cercle crowd has already given some insight on that). See the FAQ for details.
4) On the internet you can find several prominent skeptical articles about the only witness who ever went public: X1. It's obvious that these articles still have a huge capacity to seed doubt. Just know that all of the claims they make have been based on manipulations, as this article will show."What you have to understand, John, is that sometimes there are forces and events too big, too powerful, with so much at stake for other people or institutions, that you cannot do anything about them, no matter how evil or wrong they are and no matter how dedicated or sincere you are or how much evidence you have. This is simply one of the hard facts of life you have to face."
- Former CIA director and Cercle member William Colby giving advice to his friend senator John DeCamp, urging to quit his investigations into the Franklin child abuse affair and to write a book about his experiences (The Franklin Coverup, 2nd edition, foreword).
"From East Belfast's Kincora Boys' Home, via Leicestershire, Staffordshire and London, to the children's homes of Clwyd, we have witnessed 25 years of cover-up. Cover-up, not to protect the
innocent but to protect the regularly named elements of the British establishment who surface whenever widespread evidence of child abuse is exposed. From the public schools right through to the Catholic and Anglican churches, child abuse has been allowed a special place of sanctuary... Social workers, police, security services, local and national political figures remain the common factors in the fall-out from the [child abuse] inquiries... In case after case the cycle is described - a child is 'taken into care', then abused in a home, handed on to an outside pedophile ring and out on to the rent-boy/prostitution circuit beyond, if they live that long... Journalists find themselves battling first with authority, then with the libel laws, to publish the truth about a vast web of abuse."
- June 6, 1996, The Guardian, 'True scandal of the child abusers'. These lines were written by the author of the article and are not quotes.
"I look at him [inspector De Baets], and I really want to believe him, but somewhere, I know that I will never make it. The people I have known are too powerful, too influential, too untouchable. I realize that; the investigators not yet."
- Victim-witness Regina Louf (X1) from Belgium describes her thoughts when she first began to testify in secret in September 1996 (1998, 'Zwijgen is voor Daders,' p. 203).
Part 1 Foreword
Part 2 Where things began: Dutroux's reign of terror
Part 3 Failure to catch Dutroux
Part 4 Nihoul
Part 5 Victim-witnesses come forward
Part 6 Questioning the alters
Part 7 A sniff of extreme abuse
Part 8 Girls X1 had witnessed being murdered
Part 9 Who backed up the claims of X1
Part 10 Dismantling the investigation
Part 11 Questionable and extremely compromised researchers
Part 12 The accused in finance
Part 13 The accused in (private) intelligence and politics
Part 14 The US connection continued
Part 15 More on the Satanic link and the biggest picture possible
Part 16 Conclusion
Part 17 Further reading (for a lot more new information)
"Imagine, everywhere you hear that story about a blackmail dossier in which organizations of the extreme right are in the possession of pictures and videos on which a number of prominent people in and around Brussels have sex with young girls; minors it is said. The existence of this dossier has always been vehemently denied. Until it was proven that testimonies and videos of this affair indeed were in the possession of the police services. An officer of the judicial police (Marnette, H.G.) denied the existence of these videos, while afterwards this person's superior admitted that they did exist, that they were kept with the judicial police in Brussels, but that they were completely worthless. Strange, because this stuff needs to be deposited with the registrar and not be kept in the possession of some police service. Subsequently, examining magistrate Jean-Marie Schlicker confirms that this dossier does indeed exist, but that he wishes not to give any testimonies about it. The at first non-existing dossier turns out to exist. The videos without substance then turn out to be interesting enough after all to be handed over to the examining magistrate tasked with the investigation into the Gang of Nijvel. But this person subsequently is afraid to testify about that! What do you think that has been going on here?"
-September 1989, Congressman Hugo Coveliers, secretary of the special investigating committee tasked with evaluating the way gangsterism and terrorism is combated in Belgium (1988-1990), to Humo magazine (1990, Hugo Gijsels, 'De Bende & Co', p. 133-134). Coveliers became a senator in 1995.
"When I saw in how much trouble he got [sergeant Michel Clippe, who had convinced her to testify] and how my own dossier evolved, I decided to quit. In any case, even back then you could already see how the people surrounding De Baets were collectively being stonewalled. They didn't stand a chance."
- Victim-witness X2, a police officer. Because of her job she recognized many judges and attorneys among her former abusers. Certain names and details were also given by X1 and other witnesses (1999, 'De X-dossiers', p. 321).
"Only very few reporters are still listening to me, listen to my cry for help. They are not allowed to publish or broadcast. They all tell me that they are stonewalled by their bosses... The aggression of some of the magazines, newspapers and tv programs is frightening. This is not normal anymore, this is a war in which the victims have become disposable waste."
- Victim-witness Regina Louf (X1) about the media's reaction to the initially open-minded reports about the X1 case by De Morgen and Panorama in January 1998 (1998, 'Zwijgen is voor Daders,' p. 257).
Much more http://wikispooks.com/ISGP/dutroux/Belgian_X_dossiers_of_the_Dutroux_affair.htm